I feel like I always have to say a critic.. sorry about that :p
anyways, the image looks nice, I like the idea, but here are a few suggestions,
you can either take them or reject them, as I think it
is already good! :)
1 - How about removing the blue background, I do like it, but I think it kind
of feels awkward the blue background on the image on a
white background website.. no ?
2 - maybe write something on the side of the box ?
3 - how about making the image bigger instead of just a little 'icon', and have
a few more details in it, like for example...
  a) informational stuff, like "windows/linux/mac/bsd certified"
  b) funny stuff like "aMSN inside(tm)"
  c) other stuff ?
4 - we could add more text/image and have a few different colors than
blue/white, no ? look at the elivecd.org website, and look at
the images they have for their cd :
http://elivecd.org/img/_images/elive-package-open.png (.tgz svg :
http://elivecd.org/files/_files/elive-cddover.tar.bz2 ) it's nice, no ? so
small important, 'ad'-like information would be nice..
5 - I shut up with my extravagant requests..

Thanks Lee!

KKRT