Phil meant only if the user didn't write in it...
that's because at logon you could have hundreds of opened SBs that were created
because the other client
automatically downloaded your DP, so there was no real conversation, if the SB
is for downloading the DP, then
no need to keep it 'alive'.
Thanks Phil for reminding me of this use case

KKRT