I agree with Karel about setting "leavejoinsinchat" default to false,
but there is a problem
if I send a message before the SB is open, there is high probability to get
an "unable to deliver" error. For me it's not a great problem, I just wait to
press enter, but most users don't understand why it should be so.
maybe the message should be buffered to be sent when the SB is open,
or is it already so, but not always working?
I'm behind a NAT, sometimes very slow, maybe it depends on that...