We got no reports apart from David Girault.. so just make sure you contact him
and see what he says about the
issue, it would be better to be safe than sorry...

if we remove --enable-pwc then we should remove it from the makefile/configure
too...
btw, the FAQ really needs to be updated, I've browsed through it and there are
a LOT of outdated stuff in
there...

KKRT