Maybe it's not such a good idea as some ppl might be too humble to put
themselves on such a list ?  What about adding others to the list ? :)

Kakaroto,
Jerome,
Alvaro,
Tom,
Tjikkun,
Jonne,
Vivia,
Square87,
DamnTheresSomeManyImStoppingHereForNow

:D

Ok, someone, start adding to this list ... (I didn't put it in some special
order, didn't pick some special ppl, just some names that came up in my mind
within 1 minute) :D

Let's get it started!

Karel. (is this line a part of the list ? :p)