I do enjoy those long emails!
This is great news!
However, it seems the (ugly) "console" front-end is no longer maintained :(
I'm just kidding since there's the ncurses one :)

How will the development be managed ?
On our svn at SF ? (it seems it'll be hosted there)

About the f/e issue, the GTK f/e will be maintained by the emesene
guys, and i'll try to help you maintain the EFL one.
About the EFL releases, can't we provide static libs ? Anyway, we're
far from releasing!
The fact that the API will change is maybe the main issue. It's imho
the only dark point of EFL. But, this also mean we may be able to
(make sb) change it to support images on the TW. With webkit, it'll be
fine, but the webkit port to EFL is far from complete IIRC.

--
Boris FAURE (aka billiob)