Just want to offer my full support to that decision about the future of aMSN
and congratulate the current team.

I'm working currently on a C#-Mono-.NET application with a Cocoa-front end
so hey, everything is possible.

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 8:30 AM, Youness Alaoui <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 05:27:16PM +0200, Wesley S. wrote:
> > 2008/6/14 Youness Alaoui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > >
> > > You didn't read the whole mail did you? the emesene team
> > > already joined us...
> > > Go read the forums too, there's a lot of discussion about
> > > this/them in there...
> >
> > Hehe, what did you expect with such a long mail :o)
> >
> lol... you might be right :p I'm just used to write huge
> emails and get people to read it... you know, when I talk..
> people listen (H)
> :p

Jérôme Gagnon-Voyer
Courriel: [EMAIL PROTECTED]