it's time to have a look at our TODO.. I (still) want to release 0.98 as
soon as possible...

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Youness Alaoui <
kakar...@kakaroto.homelinux.net> wrote:

> 0.98 TODO:
> - Add missing pixmaps to minimal skin and make sure tab
> flickering is
> visible

well, we ended up saying minimal skin wouldn't be shipped, no ?

> - Fix MSNP2P stuff that broke with WLM 2009

humm.. any msnp2p stuff being broken with WLM 2009? I think all is working
just fine as long as we use MSNP15!

> - Finish VoIP UI

Pretty much done, just bugfixing necessary now..

> - Make webcam work for BSD systems

still waiting for bsd people to report back... we'd have to drop this if no
answer is given in time

> - Add farsight binaries for mac.

tom ?

> - Improve the default skin somehow..

I think Gus is to provide us with saphire 2... if that's the decision, then
it should be done ASAP so we can test it and see what needs to be done,
before we release..

> - Make ListChoose draw in a canvas

Square, wasn't this fixed?

So I think here's the new TODO.. if everyone agrees (or noone disagrees),
then I'll "officially" remove the items that need to be removed...

- Fix VoIP UI
- Add farsight binaries for mac.
- commit Saphire 2
- bugfix as much as possible from the forums TODO list....

What do you think?

KaKaRoTo