> You can't really say you're still active in the mailing list since the
> mailing list itself isn't really active, most of us are always on IRC, but
> you're never there.You never talk to us, you never join the IRC channel, you
> have no idea on what's happening with aMSN, So I can't consider you as being
> still 'active' in the development of aMSN.

I'm sorry it's like this now, I fell much more confortable with
mailing lists. I just don't have time, possibilities nor I'm allowed
to be at IRC at work, and I don't spend much time at home. Same for
the forums. They are a great tool, but I just don't have time to read
them.

I'd probably be more active if amsn talk would be back at mailing
lists, but I respect you prefer using IRC. Probably you already
noticed I'm hardly at messenger too, I'm only reachable at email.

> And even if you had top commiter rank, that doesn't change the fact that
> your current status is inactive. Read below for what I think about 'past
> achievements'...

Ok, I thought myself I was not an active commiter, neither active on
IRC or forums, but I considered myself active on following and helping
the project, like I recently did with the certificate verification
thing. It looks like project activity is out of reach for me now, as
mailing lists are hardly considered anymore.

> inactivity, the developer (you in this case) would be the one who would be
> embarassed for asking for membership renewal knowing that he's doing nothing
> to help the project. And when you get kicked out, you don't blame me or some
> other admin for what "they did to you', you can only blame the system or
> yourself for not responding to the "your membership is about to expire"
> email.

Ok, so if I'm doing anything to help the project, it's ok to remove me.

> developers are required to be in the #amsn channel on IRC, so you'd need to
> join us there.

I can't comply with this requirement, sorry, so it looks I can't help.

Greets.

--
 Alvaro J. Iradier Muro - airad...@gmail.com