All,

I am trying to get a referrer listing and am having trouble. We are
running an NT server, Netscape Enterprise Server 3.5.1, common logfile
format.

I have referrer on, but it does not show on my reports. There is no line
in the bug report for referrer when I run the config file. What am I
missing?

Thanks much,

-- Gail

                Gail McPartland, IT Project Coordinator
                        Peninsula Library System
                     email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                voice:  650-358-6714  fax:  650-358-6706