On Sun, 2 May 1999, Charles T. Waters wrote:

> I am wondering how to solve this problem:
>
> //--------- Start
>
> #reqs: %bytes: host
> -----: ------: ----
>   312: 92.67%:                       uswest - denver,
> colorado dial up
>     11:   7.33%: velocity networks - hawthorne, california
> dial up
>
> //--------- Finish
>
>     How can you get them to align left, instead of the way
> they are by default? Please let me know. Thank you.

It depends on the sort method. If it's alphabetical they will be right
aligned which is the right way to align normal hostnames. Any other sort
method and they will be left aligned.

--
Stephen Turner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England