Hi!

> This isn't true at all. I've no idea where you got that idea.

>From the Readme to analog 3.3:

---- Snipp ----
The full list of these commands is HOSTINCLUDE and HOSTEXCLUDE; FILEINCLUDE and
FILEXCLUDE;
BROWINCLUDE and BROWEXCLUDE; REFINCLUDE and REFEXCLUDE; USERINCLUDE and USEREXCLUDE;
and VHOSTINCLUDE and VHOSTEXCLUDE.
---- Snapp ----

I don't see the two commands there ... but BTW ... it doesn't work
alos with this commands  included:

---- Snipp ----
FILEEXCLUDE /statistik/*,/interna/*,/diskussion/beitraege.html
REFEXCLUDE /statistik/*,/interna/*,/diskussion/beitraege.html
REDIREXCLUDE /statistik/*,/interna/*,/diskussion/beitraege.html
FAILREFEXCLUDE /statistik/*,/interna/*,/diskussion/beitraege.html
---- Snapp ----

produces the following Output:

---- Snipp -----
Request Report
[...]
55: http://www.dlrg-jugend.de/interna/
39: http://www.dlrg-jugend.de/interna/yearly.shtml
[...]
Refferer Report
[...]
26: http://www.dlrg-jugend.de/interna/dayly.shtml
[...]
---- Snapp ---

Nice! I'm wondering. I did search the output for the other two terms
but they didn't occoure, only /interna/* is displayed in the output.

But I don't know why.

--
Christoph Dietz