Christoph Dietz wrote:

> I don't see the two commands there ... but BTW ... it doesn't work
> alos with this commands  included:
>
> ---- Snipp ----
> FILEEXCLUDE /statistik/*,/interna/*,/diskussion/beitraege.html
> REFEXCLUDE /statistik/*,/interna/*,/diskussion/beitraege.html
> REDIREXCLUDE /statistik/*,/interna/*,/diskussion/beitraege.html
> FAILREFEXCLUDE /statistik/*,/interna/*,/diskussion/beitraege.html
> ---- Snapp ----

I believe the proper sytax for what you are trying to achieve above is:

FILEEXCLUDE /statistik/*
FILEEXCLUDE /interna/*
FILEEXCLUDE /diskussion/beitraege.html
REFEXCLUDE /statistik/*
REFEXCLUDE /interna/*
REFEXCLUDE /diskussion/beitraege.html
REDIREXCLUDE /statistik/*
REDIREXCLUDE /interna/*
REDIREXCLUDE /diskussion/beitraege.html
FAILREFEXCLUDE /statistik/*
FAILREFEXCLUDE /interna/*
FAILREFEXCLUDE /diskussion/beitraege.html

I don't beleive these command support comma-separated value syntax.

As to whether the two commands in question exitst, I, too, did not see them in the
docs, but
you would have had a "Unknown configuration command FAILREFEXCLUDE" error if it wasn't
supported and I assume you didn't, so the command must be understood.

Try the above.

HTH,

--
Jeremy Wadsack