On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Stephen Turner wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Pete Holsberg wrote:
>
> > What does this mean? It's not in docs/errors.html.
> >
> > /opt/bin/Analog: Warning F: Failed to open language file lang/us.lng: ignoring it
> >   (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
> > /opt/bin/Analog: Fatal error: Can't find language file lang/us.lng: exiting
> >

> I think it's self-explanatory, isn't it? But it seems to
> be looking in the wrong location for the language files.
> You should probably set the location in analhead.h and
> recompile.

Here's what's in analhead.h:

#ifndef HTTPDIR
#define HTTPDIR "/usr/local/etc/httpd/"
#endif
#ifndef ANALOGDIR
#define ANALOGDIR HTTPDIR"analog/"
#endif

#ifndef LANGDIR
#define LANGDIR ANALOGDIR"lang/"
/* Directory where the language files live. */
#endif

So I believe this says that analog should look for us.lng
in /usr/local/etc/httpd/analog/lang

Consider the output of "find /usr -name us.lng":

/usr/local/etc/httpd/analog/lang/us.lng

???

I have a similar problem with the domains file:

Analog: Warning F: Failed to open domains file
  /usr/local/etc/httpd/analog/lang/ukdom.tab: ignoring it

Why is it looking for ukdom.tab? It's not in analog.cfg or
in analhead.h.

Thanks, Pete