British Consulate-General Jerusalem wrote:

> Murray Moffatt said:
> >I would like to have the Request Report show just my pages, not also my
> > images.
>
> Our analog.cfg file has the following FILEEXCLUDE commands for the very same
> reason. It seems to work well:
>
> # Graphics files will be excluded from the statistics
> # as we are only interested in the pages accessed
> FILEEXCLUDE *.gif
> FILEEXCLUDE *.jpg

That works great but it removes graphic files from _all_ figures,
including the Data Transferred amount which I really wanted to see for
all files.

It seems quite strange that REQCOLS doesn't allow a "P" parameter, I
would have thought it would have been widely used by most people...  How
do other people find out what are their most popular pages (unless they
create two reports, one including and one excluding graphics)?