> > 2) Is it possible to view host, who requests page?
> >

> No. This is in the FAQ.

I read and do agree with your 'how the web works' principles...
but it seems that it shouldn't be too hard to match a site's
*authenticated* users to a particular page (kind of like
a merge of the User and Request reports).  I was going to
look into writing such an output style myself - but thought
I would first ask if anyone already has made such a solution?

All access to the files we want to track are password protected
and therefore each log entry has the %u identification plus
the file accesed -- seems it wouldn't be too hard to make a new
Report style that used both pieces of info.  (or am I missing
a huge important point?).

Thanks
Nancy