Title: Analog on OS/390

I am trying to find some installation documentation for Analog on the OS/390 platform. I have downloaded
the OS/390 tar file from http://www.s390.ibm.com/ftp/os390/oe/port/analog/readme.html, and it references
documentation at http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/analog/docs/start.html. Unfortunately  there is no
reference to OS/390 platform installation instructions on this page. Was looking for information on the
steps required to install the product,  where the configuration files are located, permissions required, etc.

The installation documentation at http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/analog/docs/start.html  lists
directions for MAC, Windows, OS2, and Everyone Else (Solaris, HP, Sun, etc) but none for OS/390.
If downloaded the tar file from the OS/390 page but cannot locate the analog.cfg file to start the
Configuration.

I have also subscribed to the analog-help subscription.

Thank you
Jeff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]