I think I may be brain dead, but could someone please explain how I can
create multiple config files and use them on one  log file?  Im trying
to create different reports for different directories on my web site.  I
can make it include and exclude the different directories, I just want
to create seperate html docs for each sub-directory I have
chosen...Thanks is advance (especially for not making fun of my stupid
question...just cant get that grey matter moving today!!!)