On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Stephen Turner wrote:

>(And you can't make the form interface work at all until you've read at
>least some of the documentation, so there is a much better chance that
>people will read it there!)

Security through obscurity? :-)

I understand the logic in having two seperate programs, and the design
advantages it provides. But I also see how much people like the Web
interface approach, and how confusing it currently is. (This is because
people often find the concepts behind CGI confusing, rather than because
anlgform itself is confusing).

>From a naieve users point of view, a single program that "magically"
works as a web program with the flick of a switch is easier to grasp, I
think. Whether it's good for them in the long run is a different
question entirely :-)

Aengus