I BELIEVE I INADVERTANTLY DELETED YOUR RESPONSE TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTION.
COULD YOU REPEAT YOUR RESPONSE. THANKS!

----------
From: Tedra Harring <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [analog-help] virtual domains
Date: Tue, Nov 23, 1999, 11:36 AM

I've been using analog for over a year now, and it runs fine for MY domain
on my unix server. I haven't had any luck setting up multiple analog runs
for virtual subhosts on my server though. I currently save various client
log files into separate directories on my server, download them and run
them through analog manually on my computer, then upload results back to
their websites. I'd like to be able to run analog on my server and have it
analyze the various log files there, from the various log directories, but
I can't figure out how to set that up.... to get analog to run at various
times, analyzing various log files and outputting various reports in their
proper directories.  I think this is the same question being asked in the
...log files for Virtual Domains thread... but the answers there didn't help
me.

After looking over Analog 4.0, Examples I still don't get it. I tried using
different entries in the LOGFILE paramater like this:
LOGFILE "access.log,error log /www/htdocs/logs"
LOGFILE "access.log,error.log /www/htdocs/client1/logs"
but got this back when run from telnet as %virtual /www/analog3.32/analog:
/www/analog3.32/analog: Warning C: Too many arguments for configuration
  command: ignoring end of line starting:

I had also set my OUTFILE to two files as:
OUTFILE Report.html
OUTFILE ~/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/client1/Report.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!