On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Dave Cobb wrote:

> I need to parse input from a form so only alphanumeric and numeric
> characters are let through.

This is not quite enough for analog. Some non-alphanumeric characters are
also needed, for example in filenames, or FROM and TO strings.

> Rundown:  form details (e.g. commands) are passed to ASP script, script gets form
> values splits them into appropriate command names and commands, these are
> concatenated into a command line string which formats the output using the +C
> command.

You're editing out the commands in anlgform.pl's @forbidden array are you?

Do you obey the same syntax as anlgform? For example, FLOORA and FLOORB, or
COMMAND1 and COMMAND2. Or will people need new forms as well?

--
Stephen Turner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England