Dave Cobb wrote:

> Can this be piped into analog via a command prompt, e.g. MS-DOS style: analog
> | commands....
> or is there another way of doing this?

Yes, in the perl script it's done like
    open ("| analog");

Which opens a pipe to which can be written the commands. I'm not sure this can be
done in ASP (I don't think a file spec can be opened in any sense other than as a
text stream or for file management). Which is probably why I didn't think of this
approach originally. So much for by boasting about my ASP skills! :)

If I find anything, Dave I'll post it.

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Digital Media Consultant