Title: running a cron job.

I am trying to run a cron job in FREEBSD, the cron job works fine and I get the email. the problem is, however,      content-type: text/HTML    shows up in the BODY of the message and not the header.   so I dont receive it like an HTML.  my cron job looks like this.

50 1 * * * perl -T /usr/home/nerds/cgi-bin/anlgform.pl

I also tried to run /usr/local/bin/analog   but that did not work either, I had a problem with permissions, so I would like to get it to work using anlgform.pl.. I'm almost there..

any ideas ??
thanks
  -Scott