In an effort to reduce the amount of log files that need to be run thru
for log analysis, I'm attempting to set up a routine to process in the
early AM the previous day's logs and save to a file for that specific day.

I can get it to run thru ALL of my logs and output for the previous day
(all logs with FROM/TO of -1), but in an effort to limit even the
processing time, I'm attempting to pass in the log filenames at runtime
via the command line:

ANALOG.EXE filename.log -G +gmyreport.cfg

and in my config I specify NO logfiles and no FROM/TO

When I do this, Analog quits with a Dr. Watson error.

If I change my config to include the logfile DIRECTORY and FROM/TO of -1
then it it runs without a problem - no Dr. Watson error.

Thanks!
Andy