I would like to get a report of all the serlvet requests made, including the query
string parameters. In the request output the request to the servlets are logged
correclty however without the parameters passed to them. In the log file these
parameters are indeed in a seperate column.

According to the analog documentation that extra column could be include with the %q.
My problem is that I can't get this column included. I've also tried to use the
ARGSFLOOR command, but got an error message. See below for details

I am using:

OS used NT
analog version 4.01
Webserver  IIS

Lastly, is it possible to include only a set of query parameters, say the first 5?

error messages

C:\Programme\Weblog Analyser\analog 4.01\analog.exe: Warning C: Bad argument
  in configuration command: ignoring it:
  LOGFORMAT %q
C:\Programme\Weblog Analyser\analog 4.01\analog.exe: ...cont..:   (reason:
  query string without filename)
  (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
C:\Programme\Weblog Analyser\analog 4.01\analog.exe: Warning C: Unknown
  configuration command: ignoring it:
  ARGSFLOOR 1

Analog configuration report

LOGFORMAT MICROSOFT-NA
LOGFORMAT (%q)

LOGFILE D:\Daten\SpatialX\logfiles\in000120.log

HOSTNAME "[www.bluemaps.ch]"

# excluding host which pings the application every 1 minute
HOSTEXCLUDE 194.230.32.39

FILEEXCLUDE /project/kop/images/*
FILEEXCLUDE /project/demo/*

FILEINCLUDE /servlet/com.swissmaps.kop.mapimageservice.servlet.kopmapimageservlet
ARGSINCLUDE /servlet/com.swissmaps.kop.mapimageservice.servlet.kopmapimageservlet

REPORTORDER xcmdDhH45WriSZoEItzPsNnfKkuJvbpB

Request Report

reqs: %bytes:       last date: file
----: ------: ---------------: ----
 136: 75.61%: 20/Jan/00 19:15:
/servlet/com.swissmaps.kop.mapimageservice.servlet.kopmapimageservlet

  27: 24.39%: 20/Jan/00 19:15:
/servlet/com.swissmaps.kop.mapimageservice.servlet.kopmapimageservlet/

  11: 10.40%: 20/Jan/00 19:14:
/servlet/com.swissmaps.kop.mapimageservice.servlet.kopmapimageservlet/?cid=1&vid=13&templateURL=http://www.bluemaps.ch/templates/variante_1/koptemplate.html

Kümmerly+Frey AG, Alpenstrasse 58, CH-3052 Zollikofen-Bern

Maurice Borer
GIS Application Developer
Tel. :    ++41 (0)31-915 22 57      Fax . :  ++41 (0)31-915 22 20

E-Mail :   [EMAIL PROTECTED]