I recently upgraded to v4.03 (today)...after config I compiled it. Upon initializing
Analog I received the following error message...
analog: Fatal error: language file /usr/local/etc/httpd/analog/lang/us.lng too
  long: exiting

I checked the docs and tried using the language and langfile commands but nothing
seems to get rid of the message...HELP!

I am running Apache on RH6.0

-jeff

Jeffery Drury
Technical Support Supervisor
E-Znet Incorporated

http://www.eznet.net
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Have you ever walked through the zoo, looked at the wild
animals and wondered...hmmm how would they taste in a soup!