>> Only, it somehow refuses to not SUBOS. :(
>Actually, no, you're quite right. SUBOS is included in the source code. (You
>can delete it if you want: globals.c, line 1186).

So that's how it is. thank you so much, I was getting worried.

>I suppose it could be in the configuration file, but the syntax is
>non-obvious, so I turned it on all the time. Or maybe I need some sort of
>instruction with a cricket bat?

No, but I'd appreciate the ability to select which lines go in the Generale
Report, and possibly the ability to specify one  (more?) page (typically
the homepage) to appear in the General Report as an extra item.

Thank you very much. I think Analog is just terrific.

Walter Vannini