[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am trying to install analog 4.1 to get statistics for my website.  I am using
> reportmagic 1.3 as the front end graphic solution.  I have a unix server with
> Netscape Enterprise Server.  The problem I am receiving is that whenever execute
> the reportmagic file to create the html pages, I encounter a warning: Unknown
> Column type [l]. Skipping lins, as shown below

This is a Report Magic issue, not an Analog one. Future Report Magic questions can
be directed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

However, before doing that please see the Report Magic bugs page:
http://www.wadsack-allen.com/digitalgroup/reportmagic/bugs.asp, where this is listed
at the top, along with an interim the solution. :)

> Also, i use jhtml pages, how do i go about included .jhtml extension in the
> pages that the request report generates.

In your Analog config, add this line:

PAGEINCLUDE /*.*.htm,*.html,*.jhtml

You can add to this as needed.

HTH,