-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Im Auftrag von
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 11. April 2000 19:52
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [analog-help] Warning:Unknown Column type [l]. Skippling lines

Hi,

I am trying to install analog 4.1 to get statistics for my website.  I am
using
reportmagic 1.3 as the front end graphic solution.  I have a unix server
with
Netscape Enterprise Server.  The problem I am receiving is that whenever
execute
the reportmagic file to create the html pages, I encounter a warning:
Unknown
Column type [l]. Skipping lins, as shown below
Creating report file in reports/FILETYPE.html
WARNING: Unknown clumn type [l]. Skipping lines.
ERROR: -- statistics_Active_Column (R) not in data set for FILETYPE.  No
graph
file created. --
Creating report file in reports/DIRECTORY.html
WARNING: Unknown clumn type [l]. Skipping lines.
ERROR: -- statistics_Active_Column (R) not in data set for DIRECTORY.  No
graph
file created. --
Creating report file in reports/FAILURE.html
WARNING: Unknown clumn type [l]. Skipping lines.
Creating report file in reports/REQUEST.html.
WARNING: Unknown clumn type [l]. Skipping lines.
Creating report file in reports/QUICK.html
Report generation complete <Tue Apr 11 13:36:52 2000).

I am sending the analog output to OUTPUT COMPUTER and the output file is
report.dat
Most of the reports generated by report magic work correctly, except for the
ones with the above error. I went into the report.dat file, to see the
columns
listed and found them to be as follows
for one of the particular instances:

r       lNRbD  2    23   0.063     2000  04   10   14   08
/https-admserv/bin/index?msgs

I do not know how the 'l' came in the column definition, and have not been
able
to find a solution by editing the anlghea2.h file.  When i output the report
an html file directly, the REQUEST report is shown.  However, because of the
in the columns, report magic is getting the error in creating the REQUEST
report

Also, i use jhtml pages, how do i go about included .jhtml extension in the
pages that the request report generates.

Thanks in advance,