Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the answer... My site is a local city guide site for the
Southern California Mountains, so many of the advertising banners take people
off my site and on to my clients. What I wasn't sure about was how 10 times
more people could be going off my site than were actually coming on. I just
want to make sure I'm not sending a lot of traffic away that I don't know
about.

Thanks!
Joel

P.S. How do I turn on the redirection report that you were talking about?