Alle 15.21 Friday 26/05/2000 -0400, Aengus Lawlor ha mandato a Marco questo
messaggio:

>Sessions on IIS are far more useful to developers, who can maintain
>object state within their ASP applications, than to Marketdroids.

I know, I know: making cybermalls I must always deal with unique visitors.
But marketroids usually need to know *every* visitor, not only mall ones;
better if they can have statistic about their movements on the site, to
raise banners prices ;-)
Jokes apart, to know the preferred path can help webwriters to improve
sites, avoiding long tours to reach more requested pages, thus decreasing
the server log.
I think this will be one of my future "weekend scripts".

Bye!

Marco Bernardini