I'm having trouble when the logfile is passed in on the
command-line, instead of in the config file.  I have been doing this with
an older version of Analog, without any problems. But now:

In my config (www.daily.cfg), the first line is :
LOGFORMAT (%S %u %j [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j] "%j" %c %b "%f" "%B" "%r")

I call:
[liza@ds /usr/local/src/analog-4.13]$ ./analog -G +gwww.daily.cfg
/usage/logs/www/access_log.new_format >/home/liza/public_html/tmp/new.html

And i get the following errors (and an empty report):
./analog: analog version 4.13/Unix
./analog: Warning D: LOGFORMAT in configuration file www.daily.cfg with no
  subsequent LOGFILE
  (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
./analog: Warning F: Can't auto-detect format of logfile
  /www/ds.clickthebutton.com/usage/logs/www/access_log.new_format:
ignoring it
./analog: Warning R: Turning off empty time reports
./analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Request Report
.
.
.

But if I put
LOGFILE /usage/logs/www/access_log.new_format
into the config, it works fine.  I can't keep it in there, however,
because our log files are date stamped, e.g. access_log.20001128

Has anyone else seen this problem?  I don't think I have a dumb syntax
error anywhere...

I was also wondering if there is any way to give HOSTEXCLUDE a range of
IPs?

thanks---