I have analog verson 4.1with analog 3.11 config files on a Raq3 server.
I've read the documentation and still like others that I've read about in
the archives remain confused.  This is my analog config file:

LOGFILE /home/sites/site59/logs/web.log
CACHEFILE /home/sites/site59/logs/cache
HOSTNAME "www.domain.net"
HOSTURL http://www.domain.net/
OUTFILE /home/sites/site59/web/stats/report.dat
IMAGEDIR http://ns1.domain.net/anaimage/
MONTHLY         ON
WEEKLY          ON
FULLDAILY       ON
GENERAL         ON
REFERRER        ON
DAILY           ON
STATUS          OFF
LINKINCLUDE pages
OUTPUT COMPUTER
CACHEOUTFILE /home/sites/site59/logs/cache

The error I get out is:
/usr/local/analog-4.1/analog: Warning L: logfiles
  /home/sites/site59/logs/cache and /home/sites/site59/logs/web.log overlap:
  possible double counting
  (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
/usr/local/analog-4.1/analog: Fatal error: cache output file
  /home/sites/site59/logs/cache already exists: won't overwrite: exiting

The analog config file is ran every morning at 4am. My log files only get
rotated once they reach a certain size.    Like about 10meg or whatever I
set them too.  Some of my domains are set much higher because of the amount
of traffic they get.  I'd like to set them to 1 meg and use the cache file
if I can.  But I'll still struggling with it.
Any ideas?

Thomas
Digitalhill Multimedia