Hello -

I guess I'm retarded because I can't figure out how to
fix my problem.

analog is giving me errors about "possible double counting."

I have multiple Virtual hosts on a box each generating their
own log files. I've configured analog to handle this, but I guess
I've done it incorrectly.

In analog.cfg I have something like this:
LOGFORMAT combined
LOGFILE /var/log/httpd/virtualhost-1.server.com
LOGFILE /var/log/httpd/virtualhost-2.server.com
LOGFILE /var/log/httpd/virtualhost-3.server.com

In anlgform.html I have something like this:
<select name=LOGFILE size=1>
        <option value="/var/log/httpd/virtualhost-1.server.com"> one
        <option value="/var/log/httpd/virtualhost-1.server.com"> two
        <option value="/var/log/httpd/virtualhost-1.server.com"> three
</select>

When I generate a report for "one" - all three logfiles are parsed
and all virtualhosts information are presented in each report.

Obviously, I only want to parse the logfile for the respective virtual host.

I know I'm doing something stupid - please un-stupid me.

Thanks.
----
Michael C. Hanson
Quicksilver Software, INC.