Fabien Penso wrote:

> My graphist would like to customize the output of analog and use
> stylesheet. He'd like to use <span> inside the output so he can colorize
> some part instead of bold, etc.

STYLESHEET can be used to set styles for elements used in the output. Most of
the elements are pretty well dsitincts, so you should be able to achieve
colorization, bolding, etc, through styles for existing elements alone. For
example you could do something like

b { color: #FF0000; font-wieght: normal }

> Where should I look to do that easily ? In language file ?

You would need to edit the source files and recompile.

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group