> I want to specify a StyleSheet for the output of Analog4.16, but it
doesn´t
> work. I have put in the analog.cfg file, the following line:
>
> STYLESHEET estilos.css

Hmm, that should work fine.  Check the source code of the outputted stats
page.  Does it contains a CSS link?  It should look a bit like this on about
the 8th line:
  <link href="estilos.css" rel="stylesheet">

If you *don't* see a CSS, then there is some configuration error with Analog
that I can't think of at the moment.
If you *do* see a CSS link, then it is a simple HTML/CSS error on your end
unrelated to Analog -- possibly due to the CSS file not being in the same
directory?