hi,

I first used analog about a month ago and it worked fine. Today I tried to
use it for the second time, and for some reason I am not getting any output.
What I mean is that the file I've set it to (in analog.cfg) is 30 megs but
the resulting Report.html does not give me any results. It simply says that
it generated the report, and then there are no results in the page. I have
taken the logfile from the same server directory as I did before (just
different dates). Any ideas as to what I'm missing?

Thanks,

Holly Vipond
Briercrest Family of Schools
www.briercrest.ca