Hi Holly;

> both of these in the .cfg file, I assume you mean? I've double-checked
> that and it all seems to be right. The only thing I changed in there
> since the last time was the logfile name, which is as it should be.

I banged my head so many times for a typo in a logfile name or for a
path pointing to an empty dir...

> I should say, I tried processing the old file again and it worked
> fine.
> For some reason the new one won't work. Unless something has changed
> in our server logging since then that I'm unaware of...

You can always post a few lines of both logfiles: I'm sure one of the
wizards on the list will spot any minimum change

But you could first add

DEBUG ON
ERRFILE debug.txt

to the cfg file: if this is actually a log problem, Analog will tell
you. Run the program and then check what it wrote in debug.txt

cheers

Massimo