I am a new user of analog. Amongst other things, I am not sure how to get the software to read numerous log files.

The problems are:
1. my access logs are called access_log.combined.2001-02-11 etc but with no .log extension. Is this a problem?
2. I have saved new logs in a folder within the analog folder, i.e one level below the default logfile.log. should I reference this folder as c:\temp\analog\new logs\new*.log (presumably not as my logs are not .log files)
3. I thought that if I put c:\temp\analog\new logs\new* followed by the correct file extension, it would read multiple files and give me one report. Is this correct?

Apologies if these are common questions to which I have missed the answers.

Frank

Jestico + Whiles Architects

1 Cobourg Street
London NW1 2HP