Thanks Simon.

They really don't appear to have .log extensions, but as you say this may not be
important. I have tried the 'new_logs' thing and the wildcard(*) thing, but now
suspect I have missed something else as I'm still not getting anywhere. The only bits
in the analog.cfg file that I have changed are:

LOGFILE c:\temp\cute\analog\analog4.15\new_logs\*  [this is the directory where I have
storesthe log files]
# OUTFILE outfile.html
HOSTNAME "[Jesticowhiles.co.uk]"

Mebbe the problem is elsewhere?