>> > What do you mean by visitors? Analog does not count visitors
>> > (http://analog.sourceforge.net/docs/webworks.html). You can see the
>> > number of unique hosts in the General Summary of that's what you want.
>>
>> Oh Ok,that is actually what I want..
>> Can I get "unique host number versus hourly report" then?

You will get a nice number out of this report, but it won't bear any
relationship to reality.  Most ISPs use proxy servers, meaning that all
their users appear to be the same host.  For instance, about half the
population of Great Britain use the Energis facility (formerly POL), meaning
that all these millions of people arrive from one of five addresses.  And it
works the other way too.  When someone using AOL surfs the web, each page
request may get assigned to a random proxy.  So the same visitor originates
from hundreds of different hosts across the AOL network.

"Unique hosts" is in no way related to "number of visitors".  There is no
way to get a "number of visitors" count.  The web doesn't work like that.
If you have a manager who won't listen and demands these numbers, then fine,
rename any on Analog's reports and call it a "Visitor Report".  But don't
let yourself be fooled into thinking that hosts==visitors.