On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Marc Knoepfler wrote:

> I want to do a statistic of a host and a virtual host. The adresses are for
> example:   www.host.de/*    and
>            www.virtualhost.de/directory/*
>
> The two * are the same. There are also other directories at the virtual host,
> so I need this directory to get the right files *.
>
> I think, I want to produce a cache file of each and after that combine them.
>
> Does anybody know how I can do that best?

I don't think you need cache files. FILEALIAS should work. But the exact
procedure depends on whether you have one logfile for each virtual host, or
whether they are all in the same logfile.

--
Stephen Turner               http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England