On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Marc Knoepfler wrote:

> >> I want to do a statistic of a host and a virtual host. The adresses are for
> >> example:   www.host.de/*    and
> >>            www.virtualhost.de/directory/*
> >>
> >> The two * are the same. There are also other directories at the virtual host,
> >> so I need this directory to get the right files *.
> >>

> There is one logfile for each virtual host. I also had the idea with FILEALIAS,
> but it doesn't work, because if I replace /directory/ through / I dont't
> have an argument for FILEINCLUDE /directory/. I need the FILEINCLUDE,
> because otherwise there will be all the files from the other directories in my
> statistics, which I don't want.

Maybe you can ALIAS them the other way round -- turn www.host.de/* into
www.virtualhost.de/directory/*. If you want you can strip the /directory/
off again in the final report with OUTPUTALIAS commands.

--
Stephen Turner               http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England