Thanks very much, Jeremy, for your suggestions. Unfortunately, I made the changes, but
the reports didn't change. Are these files only read at compile time? Do I have to
recompile analog to make them take effect?

Here's a section from my lang/us.lng:
File Type Report
extension
extensions
# Next section changed 17-Sep-2001 by Kevin Zembower per request
# Request Report
# file
# files
Page Request Report
page
pages
Redirection Report
file
files

And here's a section from my lang/usdesc.txt:
# General Summary
This report contains overall statistics.
# Request Report
# Next line changed 17-Sep-2001 by Kevin Zembower by request
# This report lists the files on the site.
This report lists the pages on the site.
# Redirection Report
This report lists the files that caused requests to be redirected to another file.
(Usually directories with the final slash

Did I do anything wrong, or do I just have to recompile?

Thanks, again for your help.

-Kevin Zembower

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/17/01 12:22PM >>>

KEVIN ZEMBOWER ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> Is it possible to change the wording of report titles and the short
> descriptions of the section given after the "goto" links? Some of my
> bosses think the wording of the "Request Report" is misleading or
> confusing in our analysis, since we use "REQINCLUDE pages" to limit
> this to the number of pages, not just files, on the site. They would
> rather have it  say "Page Request Report" or something similar.

You can change the language files in the lang directory in your
distribution. For US English, for example, you would change
lang/us.lng and lang/usdesc.txt.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group