They should be in your Analog distribution directory. If you built
from scratch or from one of the binaries on the site, look in the lang
directory just below where Analog was installed. If you built from and
rpm or similar distro use your distro tool to find out where the files
are (e.g. rpm -ql analog | grep lang)

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group