I just thought of a question.

What is the best way to find out stats about requests for pages which don't
exist?

Would it be better to do it on a page at a time basis, or to do it for all
404's, or some combination?

What includes and excludes should I use?

What floors?

I have tried it, but then seem to be be excluding everything.

I want to keep it real simple, and am running from a separate copy of analog on
the same server so as to keep my "regular production" version intact. Are there
some stripped down configs people would like to share for these utility type
purposes?

Thanks