Hi,
I try to recognize ?OpenView Files as pages.

The Log looks like this:

10.161.171.166 gcm.gtb.cib.intranet.db.com - [23/Jan/2002:00:25:21 -0100] "GET
/intranet/gcm/main/gcmprd1.ns4/va_AllSubCat1?OpenView&Expand=3 HTTP/1.1" 200 30070

Even if I define a Pageinclude command like

PAGEINCLUDE ?OpenView or
PAGEINCLUDE *?OpenView or
PAGEINCLUDE *OpenView* or any other combination this command seems to be ignored.

Does anybody has a suggetion??

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards
Jürgen Breitenfelder

--

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn
Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben,

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or