From: "Keith Fetterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Is there a way to completely exclude users from the user report if they
> fall below a threshold in the number of requests.
>
> Let me explain what I mean by the previous statement.  Right now, the
> user report shows a list of the top 50 users and then says at the
bottom:

> 55971:  5426: 67.52%: [not listed: 641 users]
>
> (where 55971 is requests and 5426 is pages)
>
> For me to get the total number of users that visited, I add the 50 to
641.

> What I would like to do is exclude those users from this report that
> made 5 requests or less.  I don't want them included in the count of 641
> of not listed users.

Do you want them excluded entirely from the whole set of Analog reports -
discarded from the request report, etc?

That's not possible in a single pass - there is no way for Analog to know
whether a given user will have more or less than 5 requests when it first
encounters that user, so there is no way of knowing whether it should
include or exclude that entry in the log file.

If you are prepared to run Analog twice, you could do this by analysing
the log with USERFLOOR 6r, and then extracting the list of users and doing
a second run with a list of explicit USERINCLUDEs for each of users you
identified in the first run. (Do the first run with OUTPUT COMPUTER, and
then write a script to generate the list of USERINCLUDEs).

On the other hand, if you simply want the purely cosmetic change in the
user count, then I think your best bet would be to grab a copy of the
source and compile your own version, allowing Analog to calculate the
results for USERFLOOR 6R, but only displaying whatever you modify it to
display.

Aengus