-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of James Linden
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 04:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [analog-help] session length, pages per session visit

Generally speaking:

A) Find the start of the session - usually the first "hit" from a given
IP.
B) Find the end of the session for that IP - the last hit when the
session
time limit is up
C) Get all the log entries between entry A and entry B for that IP
D) Analyze the resulting Log entries as desired.

James Linden
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://analog.lindensys.net