Cool, I get to help those who have helped me.

Here's the answer:

USERFLOOR -1500r

Is this a great product or what!

glee

                    "Mussaf, Joshua

                    [NORUS]"                      To:
"'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       cc:

                    Sent by:                      Fax to:

                    owner-analog-help@lists       Subject:     [analog-help] User
Report
                    .isite.net

                    04/24/2002 11:31 AM

                    Please respond to

                    analog-help

The Intranet server log file captures the user name and when I generate the
User Report, it will list the top 50 users by name and states ## users not
listed.

Is there a configuration command to allow the user report to list more than
the top 50 users? I would like to be able to generate a list of all the
unique users that are using the site.

Thank you for your assistance,

Josh